Starbucks Barista Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Barista Trainer Interview Questions

1.8

Barista Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

very simple hiring process...they just ask situational questions of what times certain things have happened to you. I was interviewed twice and asked same questions from two managers.

Interview Questions

• Time you had angry customer and how did you solve problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next morning calling me in for an interview. I hadn't moved to the area yet, so we scheduled the interview for a month later. I was asked pretty basic questions about customer service experience, relationships with coworkers (or partners) and general attitude. it was very informal and low pressure. the next day I was called back and offered a job, and they wanted me to come in immediately for training.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time that you were in trouble at a former job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Bismarck, ND) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online and after 2 days I got a call from the store manager asking if I could sit down for an interview. Set an interview for 3 days later and had an interview with two store managers. After that I got a call 3-4 days later saying I got the job and when I can start. The whole process took about a week and a half from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What is my history with the company Starbucks prior to this interview? and why Starbucks?   Answer Question

Barista Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview. Just a 1:1 interview that just assessed the personality of a person and how willing they are to sling milk jugs around all day. One must be reliable and prove that. The first few days are really hard, we need to make sure you're game.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an upset customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Youngstown, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online, was called roughly a week later by a store manager. Had the first interview with him, he sent me for a second interview a few days later with a SM at a second store in the area. She okayed me and the original store hired me the same day.