Starbucks Batista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Batista Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

2.6

Batista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

She sat me down and talked about herself for 30 minutes only to break to tell me she and her employees never gossip at her store. Asked me nothing about myself. Hired me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Batista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I applied online and revived a call from the store manager within a little over a week. We had a sit down interview at the store and I got the job later that week.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you have to take control of a situation and explain how you handle it and the final outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Chicago, IL).

Interview

My interview was about 5 mins long to be honest. I was hired on spot because I was a regular customer of the store... And everyone there loved me, and I showed my product knowledge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Went in 10 min early, was offered a drink and took it, then sat outside for the interview. First she asked things like why do you want to work at Starbucks and tell me about yourself. Then it was behavioral questions. I thought it went somewhat well, but it was 5 days ago and I'm still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are 2 biggest opportunities you have? (Weaknesses)   Answer Question
    • When was a time when you treated someone nicely and we're not treated that way in return?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Batista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in April 2015.

Interview

People were very helpful and positive the position wasn't available however the manager helped me to the other possible stores to apply to. The store manager however helped me to be ensured that even though I may be able to apply the next month as well

Batista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

It went very quickly and the manager was very sweet. She laughed a lot and made some jokes. She asked me a few situational questions and I answered them with examples... I left with a good feeling about the interview

Batista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I was scheduled to be interviewed at 5:15 in the morning which I felt was very early for just an interview and the employer was 20 minutes late. I felt like it was just a test but extremely disrespectful. He didn't apologize or call ahead or anything.

Interview Questions

• What past experience have I had that I think suits me for this position?   Answer Question