Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2016

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I was asked a ton of questioned by an overly bubbly manager and answered them enthusiastically. I could tell immediately it wasn't my kind of place due to the overt chipper-ness of the place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview started the normal stuff like introduction. Then the lady started to shoot questions at me. I answered all of them. While the interview was going, I must say that I lost eye contact the interviewer which is obviously a bad thing to do. She told me on the spot that they didn't like my answers and won't be able to select me

Interview Questions

• what was your experience with customers? strengths / weakness ? difficult situation? handle stress   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in The Brick Store, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (The Brick Store, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online got a call back two days later had a mini phone interview and then got asked to come in for a face to face interview and it all went good I got the job interview was very easy

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (College Station, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through an online form and the manager took my interview face to face and then I got the job after 3 days of the interview. After that, they did the background check and it took a week to do that and after that I could start working.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my related past work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

///////////////////Sat you down and asked a couple questions had you bring in your resume too. They also asked you to tell them about yourself, your goals if you have any too.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, process took a few minutes to do online and I got a call 2 weeks later. But I guess they found someone that was a better fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your customers were rude or unreasonable to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

It was so easy and easy and easy and easy and yea so that's about all I have to say so good luck to anyone reading this. So I enjoy eating coffee and drinking coffee cake so tell mea bout yourself and I am about done with this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you do on weekends.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Victorville, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and i got a call back that said they wanted to schedule an interview. So I went in and talked to the manager, he was really easy to talk to and the whole thing took like an hour but that was because we spent like 45 minutes talking about other stuff like sports, movies, school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Why would you like to work at STARBUCKS and not somewhere else?
     Why this position?
     This job is repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
     What would you do if you were late for a shift?
     What was a goal for yourself within the last year, and how did you accomplish it?
     Describe a time when a customer was not satisfied with your service. What did you do to fix the problem?
     How comfortable are you in such close quarters with up to five co-workers?
     What do you like about coffee?
     Give an example of best customer service you provided.
     What would you do if you saw someone stealing from the register drawer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Newark, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I talked and then they talked. They asked questions and I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge and to the best of my abilities. Afterwards I waited to receive a reply and then the process was over. Overall great experience and so grateful for the opportunity and for the learning and growing opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with people ?   1 Answer