Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Starbucks (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a quick process. I applied online and got a call back. Went in and the interviewer was very nice. They made me feel very comfortable. Called me back the next day.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked as a cashier before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Not bad, I thought that interview process was simple and easy. It was clear what they were looking for and what their expectations were. I found that they were friendly and truly cared.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

So easy all they asked was tell me about yourself and your hobbies. They ask if you work quickly on your feet and are able to work under stress. You need to know how to make drinks in speed mode and be open and friendly to customers.

Interview Questions

• What’s your favorite drink   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got called for face to face conversation. Not very formal interview. Was more like conversation. Very Friendly. Started with free Iced Tea offered by Manager. Then tour of the cafe.

Interview Questions

• Why Starbucks? What do I know about CS? What are my flexibility on schedule? Asked about my studies and told about the different benefits that the company offers for full timers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Miami, FL).

Interview

The Interview Process was good and very quick. It took 1 day to be completed. I was interviewed by the manager at the store, and she asked just a few question about me and my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fayetteville, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

There wasn't much to the interview process other than a few typical interview questions and a informational video on food safety immediately after the interview as well as a series of tests to be done afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Newark, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I talked and then they talked. They asked questions and I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge and to the best of my abilities. Afterwards I waited to receive a reply and then the process was over. Overall great experience and so grateful for the opportunity and for the learning and growing opportunities.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online, process took a few minutes to do online and I got a call 2 weeks later. But I guess they found someone that was a better fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your customers were rude or unreasonable to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

This was very easy. They asked basic questions. All you have to do is act like you love your job and be very outgoing. Let them know that you will do whatever it takes to get this job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes. I got an extra quarter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

I went to my local starbucks and got an interview form. I was then called for my interview and it was very laid back. I shortly received an answer about my job and I was hired