Starbucks Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

2.3

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Baritsa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Castle Rock, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewing process was smooth. I applied online and got a call within a few days. After going into the interview, they let know me whether I was hired or not within a few days.

Interview Questions

• If you were to teach someone a certain skill or process, how would you go about doing so?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Greeley, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a sort of unique experience, because as I was applying, the current manager was in process of transferring and helping open a new store. So, when I first went in I met her, but then never heard anything. I kept being persistent (you have to be persistent if you want to get this job), and eventually got ahold of the new manager, and within 3 days of initially talking to her on the phone, I had the job! The interview itself was super chill and really fun. My number one piece of advice: TAKE THE FREE DRINK! It shows the manager that you care about and enjoy (or can appreciate at least) the products that we have to offer. Also, it's free, so just take it!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time where you saw a coworker do something that you knew was against the rules. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Golden, CO).

Interview

Very quick and very easy interview. Wasn't asked many questions and more just talked with the hiring manager. Staff was friendly when I arrived and offered me a free drink.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under high intensity situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parker, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Parker, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 weeks for me to get an interview. I applied online. I came in every week to remind them that I was interested. The interviewer was very nice and conversationalist. Here's the problem, they were so busy that they needed to hire someone, but they couldn't take the time to hire anyone. I never did get a call back after said interview.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applying was fairly easy and the manager reached out to me right away. After the interview, I wasn't notified whether I was hired or not until I called to check in myself. The manager had problems with my availability, so I opened up some days upon her request. She said she will give me a call back once the background check goes through and we can discuss scheduling. I haven't heard from her for about two weeks and then I decided to call myself. She apologized and said that my availability doesn't work for her and changed her mind about hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you approached an authority about an issue in their managing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I called to see if they were hiring and asked if opening shift was available. It was. They scheduled me an interview for two days later. Short interview, very casual. Offered a job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO).

Interview

It took 15 minutes, they offered me a drink, and asked fairly simple questions. The hiring manager was very nice, and made me feel comfortable. I think the most important thing in the interview was to show personality and past experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with customer service, and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Called in after applying online. Typical interview guided by a worksheet. Know how to answer basic customer service q's and you'll be the neighborhoods next anxiety sponge as people stare at you and tap their fingers waiting for their legal-drug. You're a drug dealer now kid.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you dealt with an unhappy customer and how you fixed the situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to multiple store in my city and 2 weeks later they called me for an interview. Don't wait this long for them to call you. You should call in a few days to follow up on you application (so they know who you are & that you're interested? Came in for the interview & offered me a drink. I interviewed with the store manager & another one from a different store. Interview questions were a little difficult. They want to hear examples of how you handled situations. I got hired 5 days after my interviewed. They interviewed 20 people and hired 2. Key to get hired is knowing a partner! (Getting refered)

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where your coworker criticized your work & how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Example of a difficult customer & how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Example you were appreciated for doing a good job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview by the store manager. She was opening a brand new store, and it was a great interview! She was so nice and was excited to get a team together. A week later I got a call asking me if I wanted to accept the job offer, I said yes, and I went in for "On boarding" a few days later which was just paperwork, giving my social security number card, ect. I starting training a week later. :) Love this job.

Interview Questions

• What could you offer the Starbucks team?   1 Answer