Starbucks Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Coordinator Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, basic overview of the position and the company. Interviewer had me go over my experience - and dug in a little deeper with questions about specific duties relevant to the coordinator position. Then gave me a chance to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with cross functional teams?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I went through the contract agency "volt" had one in person interview and was hired for a 6 month contract. I had the opportunity to take a full time position within 3 months after a series of interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not take the opportunity to negotiate but I wish that I had.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

I responded to a posting on indeed.com and fairly quickly, was contacted, by phone by the recruiter. There were preliminary questions about my experience and suitability/interest in the position. A few weeks later I was given a 1 hour phone interview with work/style questions. I was then contacted by the person I would work for and we spoke for 1 hour. I came in for a 1.5 hour face to face interview. My initial perception was that Starbucks was a unique and special place that allowed growth and respected people as individuals. In reality, there is a lot of shuffling of leadership and you have to be able to be flexible in your attachments. They function a bit like a non-profit, kind of green and tree-huggy. Very passive agressive office/work culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, not really. They are very rigid in what they can offer. I knew what to expect by the second phone interview, as far as salary.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed up by a 2-1/2 hour interview with 5 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations