Starbucks Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Starbucks Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated May 9, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

Very simple interview, why do you want to work there and what your experiences with Starbucks was. Offered a free drink and wait for he interviewer, he was really nice and made it easy to respond.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience you had at Starbucks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Grand Prairie, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on-line and interviewed with the store manager within 24 hours. She was terrific, very honest and open about the volume and pace of the store. Asked good questions and recognized I would be focused on getting into a management role with my maturity and experience. Got asked back for a second interview with another manager within a few hours and had that second interview at a new store today. Very positive and realistic overview and good rapport. Felt comfortable and welcome. I can honestly say I am excited!

Interview Questions

• What do think is the most important trait in a manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Short and sweet interview. Went over benefits, pay and availability. Manager was mostly concerned with my times available as they have difficulties finding weekend help and covering odd shifts throughout the week.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Very simple interview. Casual and took less than half an hour. Both Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager were present. Loved the atmosphere. Was offered a free drink prior to and felt very welcome even amidst the stress.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Frisco, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The entire process was really quite quick. It took two days to get a call, and then after the interview it took another two days to receive the answer. The interview was casual. Pretty standard. The interview took place in store and took about fifteen minutes. They offered me a free drink afterwards and were very warm and inviting.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Dallas, TX).

Interview

There will never be a standard series of questions during a Starbucks interview. Be prepared to show your personality (every Starbucks has its own personality). The training process starting out can be intense with all the information you're expected to digest....your interviewer might try to get a sense of your ability to quickly learn new information and apply it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Starbucks? - very general/open ended question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Flower Mound, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process wasn't so bad. There was an initial interview, which required I come in to the store. There were several other applicants waiting to be interviewed as well. I get the mass interviews but they aren't my favorite type. There were two managers there. They took turns interviewing interested parties.

There were a lot of interesting questions, but nothing that was specifically unique to the company. They did explain their benefits, even their pay scale. I thought for sure I had the position. They said they would get back to me in a couple of days. I never heard anything. It's been two weeks. Guess not.

Interview Questions

• What challenge did you come across at your last employer and how were you able to solve it? "
      What do you like most about this company?
      What do you know about this position?
      Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Great interview! I met with the store manager and he first asked me to describe myself and my work experience (which is standard), then asked about 6 - 7 good questions. We had a good discussion and I left feeling very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do handle a change in company policy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick and simple. The store manager wasn't available for quite a long time but once I got a hold of him, I applied online and called to see if they received it after a week. They scheduled an interview for a few days later.

Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Flower Mound, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, i then followed up with the particular store I was interested in with no luck. A week later I got a call from a GM of a store. Set up an interview.