Starbucks Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

There is a focus on fitting in with the group and wanting to be there in the role that you are interviewing for. They want you to want to be there on their team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview to begin with, followed by a 2 on 1 interview in person. I went in on the day (I was around 20 minutes early). My appointment was at 11. They were running late. I was finally called up at 11:20 where I did coffee tasting and the two ladies went through my CV briefly, small chat and then said how my interview would be. I finally went into my interview around 11:45, it lasted around 45minutes. Around 10 days later they rang me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests?
      Describe someone you have had to deal with that have been difficult to deal with and explain how you dealt with them.
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I applied online for the Financial Analyst position had a phone interview with HR which was followed up with the second one with the Hiring Manger.

Interview Questions

• HR interview was very straight forward, just a bunch of behavioral questions. The one with the hiring manager was quite intense in terms of the volume of questions, they asked both situation based and technical questions.   Answer Question