Starbucks Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Hour long interview on campus and a coding question to finish afterwards on my own. Received offer 2 weeks later.

They asked a lot of questions about my projects, really wanted me to drill down to what I'm looking for out of an internship, my long term goals, technical proficiencies, how I deal with difficult people/situations, etc. They were extremely nice and were able to give me direct information on what potential areas I'd be working in as an intern. That said, it was pretty exhausting. Do not come in cold and unprepared!

Interview Questions

• Write a function that will parse the number of words in a given string without using a quick two line solution   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Application

Interview

First round was via telephone interview then followed by an in person interview. This was done at the headquarters, where I'd have an interview with the HR director and the managers of the programs who were hosting summer interns. It took about 30-45 minutes altogether and I had to explain in depth more about my experiences listed on my resume and expanded on my projects. Two weeks later, they emailed me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenging situation you were in and how you dealt with it. What did I take away from working with a group and what kind of personality do I have in groups?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything as this was an intern position. I just accepted immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter at my school about a job opening. Subsequently, I had a phone interview with another recruiter to gauge my interest. Within days a call with the specific division I was interviewing for was scheduled. Fairly normal interview questions - "tell me about a time when.." etc

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Had a first round interview on campus and was offered the position about a week after. mainly behavior questions, with a couple "thinking" questions just to see how you frame your logic.

Interview Questions

• How many snowplows do they use in the city?   2 Answers