Starbucks ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I was a current employee so we call it N 'assessment' but it functions just like an interview and we are asked the same general questions as an outside candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision with little or no direction-   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Employee in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Menifee, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied on Glassdoor for the ASM position. I received an email 2 days later to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. The interview lasted about 20 minuets. After the phone interview I was told that they would send me an email to schedule an interview with 2 DMs.
    The interview was at a local Starbucks 2 weeks after my phone interview. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and we basically were just getting to know each other. It lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview:
      Tell me about your self and why you would be a good fit for Starbucks?   Answer Question
    • Phone interview:
      Tell me about your past job history.   Answer Question
    • DM interview:
      What have you done to help develop your team and give us an example of someone you personally developed.   Answer Question

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks in February 2018.

Interview

I participated in a phone screening and then was scheduled a in person interview with store manager. I then meet the interviewer a one of the starbucks locations. After completing interview the interviewer contacted me with a offer.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Washington, DC).

Interview

We went through situational questions, how to give feed back, and inventory basics. They have training for managers that will help with this after the interview as well.

Interview Questions

• How would you give negative feedback to a barista   1 Answer

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Starbucks (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Just asking more about profit and loss.Asking about my personal experience.How do i handle pressure.How much my expected salary.Do i have a transport.If i placed far than my home did i accept it.