Starbucks Barista - Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starbucks

1,372 Interview Reviews

2.2

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy and all the employees were so sweet. Mention how you love the company and everything they stand for. Also read some of the values out of the mission statement and repeat them in the interview.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about how I worked under pressure and in fast paced environments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

You meet with the store manager, and the whole interview lasts about 20 minutes. Once the interview is over, they’ll give you a phone letting you know if you got the job then you start paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a problematic co worker or customer?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I applied on the Starbucks portal to multiple locations. I went through a phone screening and then came in and was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Rehoboth Beach, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Rehoboth Beach, DE) in March 2020.

Interview

It was quicky and easy. Got a phone call about a phone-screen shortly after applying and an in-person interview the following week. The phone-screen asked short interview questions such as what is your most recent occupation, experience, team and customer service skills, ect. The in-person interview was more in-depth and conversational based interview.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Submitted my application, got an email saying they’d get in touch, went to in Person interview and was asked a few questions after the interview they offered the other applicants to get a drink on the house

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Starbucks   2 Answers

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Waited for around 15 minutes (not at rush hours though), the interviewer made me a drink of my choice, asked me several questions, was super nervous about the whole process since I didn't have any retail experience.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I tried applying online, but my application didn't submit, so I just went up to the store I wanted to apply at, and the manager of the store took some time out of his day to give me an impromptu interview, and it went super good and smooth. He told me to try and submit my application again and once I did he would give me a call for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied over a month ago, takes a long time for them to contact you if they even do. I applied to multiple and only heard back from one. They have a very high volume of people applying, so my suggestion is to keep resubmitting your application once it expires. They called to do a quick phone screening asking basic questions. Actual interview was very laid back, mostly wanted to know how I worked with people, if I was prepared for fast paced environments.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your coworkers were standing around chatting while you were working and knowing there are things to do?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the store manager, then called back for a second interview by the assistant store manager. From the time I applied to the time I started working took about 6 weeks. For some coworkers it took less time than that, so it varies.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Great company to work for a fast pace loving and caring managers Flexible hours customers love their employees again very fast please to work I really just love this company they help me get through the hard times that I was having at home with giving me extra hours great place to work very very very very very great place to work