Starbucks Starbucks-Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Starbucks-Barista Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Normal interview, got a free drink, sat in the cafe, basic questions (about 10-15) then started describing the position. Don't forget to smile. Basic interview, nothing too complicated. Referenced my old job a lot in the questions.

Interview Questions

• How would your react in a situation like this   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Simple interview, the company seems to sell itself with benefits offered. (besides pay, $9 an hour starting. Ridiculous! LOL) Some benefits include: 25 bachelors degree courses reimbursed at ASU online, full insurance even for PT "partners." Free beverages when on shift, discounted 30% when off shift. I can definitely say I would work here as minimally as possible to receive full benefits but make my LIVING income elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went somewhere and received poor customer service?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Overview of role, quick questions, conversational more than formal interview, occurred in the seating area; reassuring and calm environment; four or five questions in total; make sure to wear shoes, ideally with laces to be impressive; would do again

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

Very simple interview, why do you want to work there and what your experiences with Starbucks was. Offered a free drink and wait for he interviewer, he was really nice and made it easy to respond.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience you had at Starbucks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Long Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted through email about a group interview at the location I applied to. I went to the interview and was called back and offered the job within 2 days of the interview.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Went to a job fair for several cities combined. I was interviewed by 2 managers not from my city, but they were going to share their info with everyone. Still haven't heard anything from anyone.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks in April 2017.

Interview

It was really chill. It was more of a conversation than anything else. The person who interviewed me was very open and didn't intimidate me at all. The interview lasted approximately 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the retail/service industry?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

i applied online to several stores. A manager called me to set up an interview. it was a quick process. I interviewed and a few days later I was offered the position and started training.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you scenarios has to how you are a team player.   1 Answer

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Phone call to set up initial interview, initial interview with questions about work experience and work ethic, and then call-back with job offer including starting date and salary. After that, there was an initial "welcoming interview" which included a coffee tasting and introduction to Starbucks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had difficulty with a customer service experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Grand Prairie, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on-line and interviewed with the store manager within 24 hours. She was terrific, very honest and open about the volume and pace of the store. Asked good questions and recognized I would be focused on getting into a management role with my maturity and experience. Got asked back for a second interview with another manager within a few hours and had that second interview at a new store today. Very positive and realistic overview and good rapport. Felt comfortable and welcome. I can honestly say I am excited!

Interview Questions

• What do think is the most important trait in a manager?   1 Answer