Starbucks Starbucks-Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Starbucks Starbucks-Barista Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

1,359 Interview Reviews

2.2

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Submitted my application, got an email saying they’d get in touch, went to in Person interview and was asked a few questions after the interview they offered the other applicants to get a drink on the house

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Starbucks   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Waited for around 15 minutes (not at rush hours though), the interviewer made me a drink of my choice, asked me several questions, was super nervous about the whole process since I didn't have any retail experience.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Garden Grove, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I tried applying online, but my application didn't submit, so I just went up to the store I wanted to apply at, and the manager of the store took some time out of his day to give me an impromptu interview, and it went super good and smooth. He told me to try and submit my application again and once I did he would give me a call for a second interview.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the store manager, then called back for a second interview by the assistant store manager. From the time I applied to the time I started working took about 6 weeks. For some coworkers it took less time than that, so it varies.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Interview

Great company to work for a fast pace loving and caring managers Flexible hours customers love their employees again very fast please to work I really just love this company they help me get through the hard times that I was having at home with giving me extra hours great place to work very very very very very great place to work

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Daly City, CA).

Interview

I was called very quickly, I think that store was in need of empolyees. Turned out there was a decent turnover rate. Thats for any starbucks store really. I did not enjoy working there as customers can be so annoying and demanding about their "soy lattes" but if there is a worker is not doing a good job and you are playing the cashier role you cant do anything about it. Defintely do not become a shift leader unless its short term (yr or less)

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Wichita, KS) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick and competitive. It was a group interview it seemed like the whole time I was giving the other two interviewees coaching on how your supposed to execute an interview.

Interview Questions

• How I have contributed to the all round team effort of the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Bethlehem, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online, then called a few days later to see when the hiring manager would be in. I went into the store shortly after the hiring manager would arrive and came prepared with a copy of my cover letter and resume. The manager offered me an interview the next day she would be in. The interview went through a standard format with a list of questions, and the manager took notes. I was offered the job at the end of the interview and told I would just need to complete a background check then my training would be scheduled during the next schedule block.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Really laid back. You get a free drink and everyone is absolutely welcoming. You don’t need to be nervous it’s like having a conversation with a friend. Just be you they love that.

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Danbury, CT).

Interview

Short mostly questions about my experience as a Barista (None) and if I was planning on going to college or not, at the time I was a high school senior.