Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017
3,520 Interview Reviews

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Boston, MA).

Interview

Short and easy as well as succinct, I was done within a week and had lots of previous food service experience to back it up as well. Just spoke to the store manager for an entry level position

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with assistant manager and general manager. That location was very busy, so the more intense locations have higher expectations on hospitality experience. They were very selective of who they chose, so do not get discouraged if you do not get the job.

Interview Questions

• In a stressful situation, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was super easy. I applied online, and got a call asking me to come in a few days later. O showed up and answer a bunch of obvious questions about working on a team and resolving conflict. Got offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a positive customer service experience you had   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in working at Starbucks?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the store manager a few days later. I had a phone interview and then an in-person interview. I was offered the job later that week.

Barista Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Every employees and manager were awesome. They were very friendly eventho my english was bad(moved to us 3years ago) i felt very comfortable during the interview. Dont get nervous nothing to worry about

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your partner is having hard time understanding the duties   Answer Question

PCC Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Informational interview over the phone with a recruiter
    Moved forward with an online submission on the careers website
    Invited to an in person panel interview that lasted roughly one hour
    Completed onboarding from home via computer which was about 16 steps

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly standard, relating to past experience and how that would be applied in environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Franklin Park, PA).

Interview

I applied online and went through a single round interview with the current store manager and ASM for the location.
    I was asked about team experience, past work, and why I want to be a part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Starbucks?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a situation you had a disagreement with a fellow employee/team member and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

Interview

It is a pretty basic interview process, similar to other food service places. "What was it like working at your last job?", etc.

The interviewer did call my references.

Interview Questions

• What improvements did you make at your last workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple and comfortable interview with store manager. Ask about your personality, past experiences and reason for coming here. Nothing too difficult, okay process. Just be yourself and you'll be okay. Took about a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fremont, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, got a call 1 week later to set up an interview. Arrived and received a free drink. Manager knew about my background and was very friendly in asking questions. Don't be afraid to ask for some time to think about your interview answers. Had to wait 5 days for the background check but other than that, everything was pretty quick.