Starbucks Starbucks-Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starbucks

1,359 Interview Reviews

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online on July 31st. I followed up about a week later and was asked to come in for an interview. The interview was very brief but informative. I had to wait a little while because he was in a meeting which was fine. The other baristas were friendly when I went up and asked for the manager about the interview. Overall very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Honolulu, HI) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back a week later. Did a 10 min phone interview and a 10 minute in-person interview the very next day. Was hired on the spot.

Just smile, keep the conversation going and you'll be fine! :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Starbucks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Snoqualmie, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Snoqualmie, WA).

Interview

Applied online got an email in two days saying they wanted to interview me, scheduled the interview the next week and got hired on the spot. The interview was laid back, made me feel comfortable, the question that the interviewer asked me were basic interview questions about customer service and other job experiences I had.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a customer who is angry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA).

Interview

phone, then in person, manager seems to just be going through the motions. Also seemed annoyed because I had met with the district manager who asked the store manager to interview me;

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The process was very easy. They were kind and very involved during the interview. They made me feel welcomed and made my nervousness disperse. Overall it was an amazing experience. I suggest applying there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Tustin, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

They ask you situational questions where you have to answer in a weird phrase called star situation task action and response and then they ask you where you've had good customer service and bad and then they ask what u did when someone stole or did something bad to your last job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starbucks (Irvine, CA).

Interview

the interview was not long nor complicated. Just met up in front of the Starbucks and sat on the table there. The manager was easygoing. It was a bit hard to have an interview because it was outside and open to the public.

Anonymous Employee in Branford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Starbucks (Branford, CT) in July 2019.

Interview

First, I submitted an online application through Starbucks Careers. Later, I was called back for an interview, after which was a second one. That same day, I received a call that I was offered the job. After that, all I had to do was complete a background check and two weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• What is one instance where you formed a connection with someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Miami, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

Manager was super nice and thoughtful as she prepared high school experience questions. Asked me STAR questions and availability. Said they call back 3 days after, but they did not. But they offer free drink, I accepted water as I was sick.

Anonymous Employee in Hobbs, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Hobbs, NM) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week later. They started the interview process. I got my interview and it was like I worked there already. It was such a great experience. I was offered a free drink upon arrival. and the managers were so nice. I got a call 4 days later with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Starbucks?   1 Answer