Starbucks Interview Questions in Madison, WI | Glassdoor

Starbucks Interview Questions in Madison, WI

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interview that asked you typical work related questions to see if you could handle working in the environment. They asked about up selling and mentioned the gold card and gift cards and how you would get a customer to utilize them. Despite previous barista experience, they will ask if you have been officially Starbucks trained. It was laid back and I was offered a positon shortly after the interview the following day.

Interview Questions

• Did you have food service experience before? If not, what makes you comfortable working with food?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

hand in application, called for an interview, asked what kind of person i am

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Middleton, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

Very similar to other comments.

Started out as a phone call saying there was no part time positions at the store I applied for, but another close by store was hiring.

So I set up an interview there. It was one on one with the manager. I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes the entire time. Then at the end he said he said I am a horrible interviewer...but there was something about me that he liked so he wanted to give me a second interview with another manager... needless to say when he called me back with the time of the second interview he forgot to mention what day it was on! So I missed the second interview...oops!

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

Very lengthy and poor communication between interviews. no follow up calls or emails. you are left wondering. I guess the company was going thru some restructure...but how was i suppose to know that the first one who interviewed me wasnt there any more..

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Madison, WI) in February 2007.

Interview

Called first; easy interview; hired.

Interview Questions

• How do you give good customer service?   1 Answer