Starbucks Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

Starbucks Interview Questions in Nevada

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Henderson, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online early one morning and the next afternoon I received a phone call asking a couple of questions and if I would like to come in for an interview. We set up the interview for the next day. He mentioned it would be very quick and informal. He was true to his word. He was very friendly and we talked some about the store, the other workers, how its a very tight knit group. We talked about mutual interests and he mentioned he saw me fitting in very well. I felt like we talked more about ourselves than anything else. At the end, after asking if the position would interest me (I responded in the affirmative) he asked for my birthdate to run the background check and said he would call as soon as it was back to set up a start date. I'm very excited to hear from him and get started.

Brista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Reno, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

I was offered a free drink (I turned it down, but whatever you decide). Basic interview questions, everyone here seems to nail it on the head. Just have some ideas of past events where you helped customers, coworkers or anything regarding customer/worker interactions.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you had conflict with a coworker. What did you do to fix it? What was the result?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Henderson, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about two weeks later for an interview which went well me and the store manager talked a little about my past jobs and how I would qualify for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for starbucks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an easy-going interview, they want to get a feel for your personality and its ok not to have had experience in the past. they asked me about how ive handled customer service before as well as the common questions like tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here etc. they also offer you a drink

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Worked off a worksheet and asked some really good questions - like how do I stay organized and stuff. It was really casual and easy but in order to get that one interview I had to call the store and follow up with the manager several times. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Starbucks Barista Inside Target Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online , got a call back 2 weeks later, scheduled phone interview for the coming monday, after phone interview they said they would call me back in 2 days and called back in 2 hours, scheduled in store interview for following monday. I went into the store did the questionaire on the computer and went back for the interview. Watched a short movie on Working in the front end of target (it didn't even mention starbucks lol) and was interviewed by the Supervisor of the Food Court and Starbucks for target. Was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

They ask a bunch of questions about your experience with coworkers and previous employers.
    They also ask you why you feel that you would be a good fit for Starbucks. When you apply, if they are interested they call you and set up an interview time and date. Once your there, they offer you a drink and an assistant comes out and interviews you. Then the Manager gives you a second screening.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an upset customer and you went the extra mile to satisfy them?
      What did you do?
      How do you handle high stress situations?
      Do you have cash handling experience?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very simple, the Manager was a little desperate.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

2 person panel interview. Each district manager took turns asking different questions. No emotion from either DM. Did not feel exactly welcoming. They were nice, just the feeling was not welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks (Reno, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. My supervisor asked me questions straight from a paper and we had a normal conversation. The only thing that made it a little weird was the fact that she was writing down my answers as I was giving them back to her. I think what would make this process a little better is to tailor it to the locations and areas. It seemed like all of the questions were really generic interview questions so I felt very prepared for it.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

Submit application online and choose multiple locations to receive it. You will receive a call a couple days later for the interview. It is very simple, be friendly and focus on showing that you can be great at customer service/satisfaction. After you get a call back with a job offer you will have to come in for a "first impressions" meeting. You sit down with the manager in the cafe, receive aprons and a partner discount card. You also do a coffee and pastry tasting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Starbucks?   1 Answer