Starbucks Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview; 1 one-on-one interview; 1 group interview. Went through all three very well, was told I would be a great asset; was not given the position since I was "overqualified" and they were concerned I would not remain in the position after training; rather disappointing. Everyone doing the hiring was nice, including the recruiter, the group interview was a bit stuffy though.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in Starbucks?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview; in person one on one interview; in person group interview; informed of decision via phone. One on one was very casual, laid back. General chat about similarities and goals. Panel was more corporate interview oriented: how would you handle this? Describe a time when you faced a challenge. Why do you want to work for Starbucks? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Explain why you jumped around jobs a lot (on resume).

Interview Questions

• You haven't worked for a large corporation before; how will you adjust to working for Starbucks?   2 Answers