Starbucks Interview Questions in Riverside, CA | Glassdoor

Starbucks Interview Questions in Riverside, CA

Updated Dec 21, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Norco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Norco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Ten minute 1 on 1 interview in store. The manager was very friendly and mostly focused on my availability and previous experience. A few generic "what would you do if..." questions

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

it was an hiring event in my local college and It was very easy with any experience you might have but for my mistake I did not finished my application online. but I still got in but the process toke logger then expected so I got another job in the wait time

Interview Questions

• name an experience that you had great customer service   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Palm Springs, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online back in Aug 2015 , then a few days later I called the stores I applied for to follow up with District Manager/ Store manager for an in person interview . I would recomend going into the stores as well to make face contact and show you are serious about the hiring process and employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a customer had a difficult time with somethhing and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Evolution Fresh. About a week later, I was contacted for a phone pre-screen. After the pre-screen interview, I wound up going for an on-site interview at Evolution Fresh facility. Did 3:1 interview for about a hour with maintenance manager, engineer, and human resource person.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position and this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Temecula, CA).

Interview

They asked me the basic questions everyone else does, they were really looking for someone who was a hard worker, has a good up best personality and was willing to go the extra mile

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Apple Valley, CA).

Interview

Simple and enjoyable process. Manager was quick to communicate. Went into the store and chatted with the manager. Then had two interviews. After that I was informed I was waiting on my background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used great customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Riverside, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly her asking me questions and seeing how I would deal with certain situations in volving customers and other employees. She also asked what skill sets I have and how high I would rate my customer service .

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes in and asks for you to help her find something but there is a long line, how would you slice this ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Ontario, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. One with store manager. One with gm who manages a few nearby stores. Interviews happened two weeks apart. The asked typical questions and wanted to determine if they thought you were a good fit with the coworkers there who were already employed. I don't know really.

Also, one more thing, there was a long initial phone call. Our Starbucks had a drive through and they want to make sure you have a friendly voice that sounds cheerful and upbeat. Positivity!

Starbucks-Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Temecula, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a group interview. It went well. Not all interviews are the same it really depends on the hiring manager and the way that they handle their store. My hiring manager is concerned about her money, so you have to make sure that you are on time, you are not inefficent.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Starbucks beverage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was mellow and casual. They offered my a free drink as soon as I got there and I said no. They asked again as if it was a test of your knowledge of beverages at starbucks. My interview was fast and concise, ultimately I was not what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite coffee?   1 Answer