Starbucks Interview Questions in Riverside, CA | Glassdoor

2.2

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I waited a few days and then started going to locations with my resume and cover letter. I asked to speak to the hiring manager and had a little interview with me then. Then proceeded to tell me to expect a call within a few days. I did not receive a call, so I went back into the store to speak with the HRM again. Did another short interview and was hired on the spot!

Anonymous Employee in Norco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Norco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Ten minute 1 on 1 interview in store. The manager was very friendly and mostly focused on my availability and previous experience. A few generic "what would you do if..." questions

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

it was an hiring event in my local college and It was very easy with any experience you might have but for my mistake I did not finished my application online. but I still got in but the process toke logger then expected so I got another job in the wait time

Interview Questions

• name an experience that you had great customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Montclair, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My hiring manager asked me if I wanted a drink. I waited a little bit for her to come out. She was very nice and came out with a packet. she had asked me a few things from the packet and gave me time to answer my questions. She was nice and elaborated on anything I did not understand.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Palm Springs, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online back in Aug 2015 , then a few days later I called the stores I applied for to follow up with District Manager/ Store manager for an in person interview . I would recomend going into the stores as well to make face contact and show you are serious about the hiring process and employment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a customer had a difficult time with somethhing and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online for Evolution Fresh. About a week later, I was contacted for a phone pre-screen. After the pre-screen interview, I wound up going for an on-site interview at Evolution Fresh facility. Did 3:1 interview for about a hour with maintenance manager, engineer, and human resource person.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this position and this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Temecula, CA).

Interview

They asked me the basic questions everyone else does, they were really looking for someone who was a hard worker, has a good up best personality and was willing to go the extra mile

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Apple Valley, CA).

Interview

Simple and enjoyable process. Manager was quick to communicate. Went into the store and chatted with the manager. Then had two interviews. After that I was informed I was waiting on my background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used great customer service?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Riverside, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was mostly her asking me questions and seeing how I would deal with certain situations in volving customers and other employees. She also asked what skill sets I have and how high I would rate my customer service .

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes in and asks for you to help her find something but there is a long line, how would you slice this ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Riverside, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic. Ask you about your experiece in food and beverage, your life and goals, etc. Just want to get an idea of how you are as a person/with people.

Interview Questions

• What is your idea of good customer service?   1 Answer