Starbucks Starbucks Barista Inside Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Barista Starbucks Inside Target Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Centro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (El Centro, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Idk what t aspect of this.. first I went to the store for my first interview and they told me they were going to reschedule my interview bcz there was no one who could do my interview I wet back it seems like I got hired and i even sign up for the interview and all that by the way she was so nice she said she will call me back but it’s been like forever since thn

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Starbucks Barista Inside Target Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online , got a call back 2 weeks later, scheduled phone interview for the coming monday, after phone interview they said they would call me back in 2 days and called back in 2 hours, scheduled in store interview for following monday. I went into the store did the questionaire on the computer and went back for the interview. Watched a short movie on Working in the front end of target (it didn't even mention starbucks lol) and was interviewed by the Supervisor of the Food Court and Starbucks for target. Was hired on the spot.

Starbucks Barista Inside Target Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Windsor Locks, CT) in May 2008.

Interview

The manager sat down with me after I handed in my application. She was extremely friendly and put me at ease right away. Some of the questions were a little corporate, but she basically guided me through them. When talking about the company it was almost as if she was bragging, all the discounts, benefits, and the "Perks", I was sold. At the end she describes the position and gives me an offer, which I couldn't help but accept.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you couldn't give legendary customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Right away your told you will get paid more than minimum wage, and there are chances to get really good raises. There is No Negotiating it.