Starbucks Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Starbucks

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Orange, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Detailed and quick. Manager was attentive and kind. Overall, the interview was pretty quick and since I knew them before it was definitely easier. They asked questions that were on a sheet to ask questions that they had too. Definitely followed a generic criteria rubric.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starbucks (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

this site is getting boring!! One things and you ask a million questions!! wow - how bad are you at reading what I SAID -CLEAN UP THE SITE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wow - you don't read emails

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Submitted application online first. Followed up by store manager. Face-to-face interviewed with store manager and area manager or area director. All of them were very nice during interview. After interviewed, I received a phone call from store manager to tell me that I was hired. And the manager also told me the job details, including salary and benefits, on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for your previous job? What is your leadership type?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Starbucks in October 2009.

Interview

Initially, hired as a barista from an acquaintance but promoted as a supervisor within months. The interview process wasn't formal at all in my case because my friend helped me get hired even with no experience in coffee field. Even so, the learning or educating of new employee is very structured and is easy to catch on.

Interview Questions

• I suppose what interviewers are looking for is how a person carries themselves overall as in communication, gestures, and willingness.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starbucks in May 2010.

Interview

Easy just know the mission statement and know something about coffee and tea. They will ask you. Smile and show interest in wanting the job job job job job job job job job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

the interview process was good and they also needed a SWOT analysis preparing beforehand. There was 2 managers at the interview, 1 taking notes and the other asking the questions

Interview Questions

• if you found that you disagreed with something that your manager had said or done - how would you react.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online, next day got an invitation to attend the interview in 6 days. In the interview got asked questions about my experience, where I 've worked. The interviewer definitely hadn't even taken a look at my CV. Got asked maybe 10 questions of which 6 where behavior type questions. Then had to do shop SWOT analysis and then just present it to the manager.
    After that 1hr on the shop floor, basically all I did was clean up tables and sweep the floor, as the manager was busy making drinks, didn't learn anything and saw no point in even doing this.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with your manager?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for starbucks?   1 Answer
    • A time you had a disagreement with a colleague and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

If you want to work here, it is highly recommended to make contact with the store manager. Whether it's a call or walk-in, talk to them. Noone else has the power to help you, and likely they have no information on whether the location needs employees. Be persistent, store managers have little time to think about random resumes, but if your name keep showing up on the notes or call list, they will likely call you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you couldn't satisfy a customer and how you resolved the issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

managers cannot offer more than the region's starting pay, so what they tell you is what you get

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Starbucks (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in November 2016.

Interview

Entrevista de dificultad regular. Duración de dos meses en los cuales fui entrevistado 6 veces, cada una de las reuniones se enfoca en un test diferente, presentación, personalidad, psicotecnico, test de habilidades y stress, y por ultimo examen medico.

Interview Questions

• Habilidades de liderazgo?
      Experiencias de trabajos anteriores   Answer Question