Starbucks Interview Questions in Texas | Glassdoor

2.1

215 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I received an e-mail from a recruiter a few weeks later to set up a phone interview, with the recruiter. The phone interview was very smooth and the recruiter was great. I then recieved an e-mail a few days later that they wanted to set up an interview with the DM, in store. I interviewed with 2 DMs. They were very nice, and we started with a coffee tasting. There were lots of STAR interview questions, and they wanted you to be very specific. They said they would contact me pretty quickly, either way. I am still waiting; we will see.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped your team implement a strategy that helped or improved your goals? How specifically did you go about it and what were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I walked in 10 minutes early and let a Barista know I was waiting for the Store Manager. He came in a little after our set time and I handed him my resume. He started with my availability and then asked about school. He asked questions concerning my previous work experience as a nanny and how I would use that to be a good employee. He really liked my answers as I made it clear the customer would always be valued in situations. Was asked about my future and customer service.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer is not satisfied with the drink?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Killeen, TX).

Interview

I put in an application on Monday. Received a call on Tuesday setting up my interview for that Friday. I went to the interview and was hired on the spot. The manager asked questions about customer service and like what would you do type situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you if a customer came in and said they got a drink the previous day and it didn't taste good so they wanted a new one?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when you received great and bad customer service.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The hiring process and the background check took about 3 weeks. My Dm was very professional, and gave me a great welcoming to the store. I will start in few days, and I hope everything goes well, learn more and grow with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • what do you k i.e. about starbucks?   Answer Question
    • Asked me about my previous experiences and how I can bring what I learned from other companies to Starbucks?   Answer Question
    • How can you satisfy an angry customer and make them return?   Answer Question
    • Why should I trust you to not still me   Answer Question
    • why should I trust you to not steal me?   Answer Question
    • Strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself in the next 5 years? How would you motivate your employee? How would you identify your store financial success?   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

Very simple interview, why do you want to work there and what your experiences with Starbucks was. Offered a free drink and wait for he interviewer, he was really nice and made it easy to respond.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience you had at Starbucks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starbucks (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I was told during the interview that since i didn't have enough experience in any work field except whenever i helped my dad, my questions would be limited to experiences in school, and in my personal life

Interview Questions

• Name one bad experience you had,ANY?   1 Answer
    • How did getting robbed affect your life in school?   1 Answer
    • Name one bad experience you had in a store, restaurant, etc?   1 Answer
    • If you were working behind the counter and you saw a customer being yelled at by another customer, what would you do?   1 Answer

Barist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Katy, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

everything goes pretty quick, i prepared an resume and did shake hands with her. I just showed my interests on learning new things and really desired on the position that I have applied.

Interview Questions

• What is the customer service?
      what is the bad customer experience you had before?
      did you have any experience on helping others? how?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

had initial phone interview, scheduled interview after with 3 district manager. Took 2 weeks to get to the panel interview. Had three people asking questions for about an hour, didn't call back after interview, to decline offer or send email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Arlington, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

There is phone call with your possible manager and then an in store, in person interview. Both are very easy. Most interview questions are about how you would behave in confusing or stressful situations involving other customers an coworkers.

Interview Questions

• mostly about what my reaction would be to certain customer-worker interaction situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went in to the store and asked for the manager, I was offer a free cup of my favorite coffee and had to wait for a good 30 or so minutes (applied during holiday). After the wait I met with the store manager and also the assistant store manager and we had a great chat. The interview consist of some scenario questions and your typical interview question. I'd highly suggest looking up starbucks value and mission and also looking through some reddit and other thread to learn what it's like the be there it will help a bunch!

Interview Questions

• If hired, what can you bring to my team?   1 Answer