Starcom Worldwide Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starcom Worldwide Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Starcom Worldwide

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Starcom runs a rather in-depth interview process. The first step is completing the application complete with a cover letter and resume. Secondly, they will conduct a skillset interview where they'll ask about your particular skillset and why you're interested in the positin you applied for. The final round consists of a difficult behavior based interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Starcom was prompt to respond to my inquiry. The first round interview consisted of simple personality questions, and surprisingly easy math questions. Although I felt that it should've been more about media, it makes sense for a large company to filter possible interns through quick behavioral interviews over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember a time when showed leadership through a project that you headed, particularly outside of school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Detroit, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

I was applying to a media internship position. The interview was much more technical than expected. Around three media math questions were asked. One was a basic percentage problem, while another was a division problem. It was instructed to answer as quickly as possible (of course without sacrificing quality). Few behavioral questions were asked as well. Overall, though, the interview was very brief.