Starcom Worldwide Media Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starcom Worldwide Media Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Starcom Worldwide

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screening and in person interview. It was very easy and what you would expect. I felt well prepared for the interviews. I had two separate phone screenings and met with four people in person. I interviewed for two different roles, and chose the current position I have now.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Conducted all over telephone. Had 3 interviews, each 45 minutes. Got an offer within days.

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview

I was an intern prior to being a full time employee. I had a short phone interview, but that was it. I think in the phone interview they ask what twenty percent of five-hundred was.

After my phone interview, I did not need to go through a formal interview. As long as you do a good job as an intern, you should have a good shot at getting a job at Starcom.

Interview Questions

• The outcome of the phone interview was that I got the internship and a few months later became an employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for an internship so there was nothing to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen and then a round of interviews and then weeks passed. Went back in to meet with director on the business that they were hiring for. The client i initially interviewed for changed and i ended up interviewing for a different account.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What is a current campaign you are interested in a a why
      Why do you want to work here   Answer Question