Starcom Worldwide Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Starcom runs a rather in-depth interview process. The first step is completing the application complete with a cover letter and resume. Secondly, they will conduct a skillset interview where they'll ask about your particular skillset and why you're interested in the positin you applied for. The final round consists of a difficult behavior based interview.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process went rather smoothly and quick. I applied for the position on a Friday evening and received a call/email from the Talent Manager the following Tuesday wanting to setup on a phone interview. The phone interview went very well; and the following week I was scheduled for an on-site interview with the account team. I met with 3 people who were very nice. Unfortunately, I didn't receive feedback until a month later after much follow-up.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

First interview was very basic with someone from the HR department... Basic resume and background questions. Second interview was mostly situational and behavioral questions. Both interviews were over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The first phase is a phone screening. This is where HR will ask you generic questions and even a few easy math questions so be prepared to answer those (and possibly have a calculator on hand if you get nervous). The second stage is an in-person interview. This can be with as many teams have an opening. You will usually meet with at least two team members, all of which are supervisor level or above. You then hear back pretty quickly (usually a few days later as to whether you got the position or not).

Interview Questions

• What is 30% of 250?
      Why Starcom?
      What does the term "human experience company mean to you?"   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

telephone interview was just behavioral and the on site interview went very smoothly. Mostly just character questions

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Conducted all over telephone. Had 3 interviews, each 45 minutes. Got an offer within days.

Connections Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

The first interview was 1:1 with a manager, and it went well. Then I interviewed with a manager over the phone, and never heard back from them after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group. How many members were there? What was your role in the group?   Answer Question

Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone by an HR representative after she head read my application and resume. We then set up a day for me to come to the New York office where I was interviewed by 3 different people who work there. Eventually, About 6 - 8 weeks after the process started, I was told I did not get the offer.

Connections Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

It took a long time due to the economy and certain parent company issues.

I had a verbal offer many months ago, however, they filled to position within so had to wait.

They are pretty organized. The interviews were not hard. You only interview with the next 2 levels. So if you are a planner. You will interview with a manager & associate director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Be patient and accommodating.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with HR Coordinator over the phone. Interviewed with Department hiring manager over video conference, and with Department VP in person. I was asked a few technical questions and also questions pertaining to Excel formulas and my knowledge of them. I was also asked how I thought marketing and advertising differ from one another.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer