Starcom Worldwide SEO Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starcom Worldwide SEO Manager Interview Questions

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Unethical hiring process!

A recruitment manager called S**n F**d reached out to me for a position in Starcom in London for the team working on one of their P&G accounts. After the phone screening, she invited me to have a face-to-face interview with 2 managers for background check. All went well, they invited me to presentation where I had to prepare slides on SEO audit of a real case. Back then, the team was only about to start the P&G project and asked me to audit the brand website, so it was a real work not just a test. It took me three days to prepared 28 slides with detailed site architecture/taxonomy, backlink profile, content analysis, etc, and present them before 2 managers + 1 miserable director. In the middle of my presentation, the director rushed me to go through the slides quicker and said "can you go quicker, I know you've done the task thoroughly, so we can talk about other things?" How rude! After finishing my presentation, they moved on to salary expectation, notice period, la la la, "we're interviewing other candidates please expect delayed feedback maybe around two weeks." Less than a week later Sian Ford emailed me saying the team is "very positive" about me and asking for a copy of my presentation. Now, 3 months after the presentation, I haven't heard anything more from them not even a rejection let alone proper feedback.

Conclusion:
After meeting 4 grumpy women throughout the interview process, it's clear they are not happy with their job and where they work. That says everything about this company.

Interview Questions