Starcom Worldwide Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starcom Worldwide

2.0

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process went rather smoothly and quick. I applied for the position on a Friday evening and received a call/email from the Talent Manager the following Tuesday wanting to setup on a phone interview. The phone interview went very well; and the following week I was scheduled for an on-site interview with the account team. I met with 3 people who were very nice. Unfortunately, I didn't receive feedback until a month later after much follow-up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starcom Worldwide

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a couple of days and started the interview process. I was applying for a job in a city I didn't live in so all three interviews were over the phone and very quick with myself asking the majority of the questions. Once I had my final interview I received a verbal offer, however, did not receive the written offer until 3+ weeks later; at which time the team I was placed on was switched.

Interview Questions