Stark State College of Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stark State College of Technology

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stark State College of Technology (North Canton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

I was asked questions about my values and my teaching philosophy. I was also asked what I would do in certain situations that may have been difficult to do deal with.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of things would you do to accommodate a student who was struggling in an online course?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stark State College of Technology (Canton, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

it was good. questions were on what if situations on teaching style and possible ideas for new courses at college. asked we dealt with students. whether i would be interested in being part of committees

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stark State College of Technology (North Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 associates at the college after I had already interviewed with a staffing agency and had a background check. The HR department contacted the staffing agency with a date and time for the interview and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Routine interview questions regarding experience and how I dealt with certain situations   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stark State College of Technology (Akron, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by six people. Everyone was well experienced in their field. They gave me three SQL related queries and was asked to solve them. General behavioral questions were asked and we spoke about the job requirements and what they were expecting from me if hired. It took two months for them to get back on the result. They weren't sure if the University would sponsor or not. I was done with my background check verification. After waiting for a while I thought I wouldn't get the offer and then I got a call back from them inquiring about my visa status which should have been done at the beginning itself. Two weeks after this phone call, I got a rejection email from them. It would have been better if they enquired about my visa status earlier and not have gone through the entire interview process/ background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone called you and gave you a task during your off hours?   1 Answer
    • How would you troubleshoot an issue with a report?   Answer Question