Starwood Hotels & Resorts Guest Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Guest Services Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Aspen, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was basic - one phone call and one interview from the director on property. After this was completed the job was offered. This is typical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to coach or councel someone in a difficult situation and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Guest Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in January 2011.

Interview

must apply online. application will be reviewed by HR and then sent to department hiring manager. Department manager will review all applicants passed on by HR and set up interviews directly with applicant. interview is with 2 interviewers who will grade each question. Interview packets will be turned into HR with interviewer's decision to hire, hold, or deny. HR will reach out to applicants with answer.

Interview Questions

• most people have the hardest time being specific to answering the question and tends to give broad answers explaining their tendency instead of what they actually have done.   Answer Question

Guest Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Overall interview was as expected, but the job offer included false promises and Human Resources was very poor. The HR Manager took away some benefits from the contract after being hired, which was percieved to be a "bait and hook" situation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided outstanding guest service.   1 Answer