Starwood Hotels & Resorts Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Internship Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

It was a brief 20 minute interview. First I had to tell them my Top 5 locations and the 3 areas I want to rotate through. Then I had to tell them about my self and then answer 3 short situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation with a coworker who made a mistake or gave you trouble, and how'd you handle the situation and resolve it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

Because of the weather, the campus recruiter was unable to conduct interviews on campus. So phone interviews were conducted instead. I suppose my experience did not fit hotels very well so I did not get the internship. I felt she was just trying to reduce applicants immensely while I was interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (State College, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview itself was fine, but the decision process is horrible. If you apply while you are still in college, you may not know until after graduation if you were given the position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you went above and beyond in the workplace   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts in November 2011.

Interview

There was a behavioral interview in which we had to describe a situation and how we handled it.