Starwood Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Starwood Hotels & Resorts

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 425 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (United States)

Interview

I was referred by a friend to interview for the role she was leaving. I spoke directly with the hiring manager, who was friendly, direct, and honest. Out of the gate, he was clear that he did not think I was the best fit for the role, but he wanted to meet me because my friend had given such a positive referral. Because of that, he wanted to meet me to see if I could potentially fit into a different role. I appreciated his candor and willingness to consider a creative approach to bringing me onboard.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in the hospitality industry before?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Portland, OR)

Interview

Structured behavioral interview, there was a time to speak freely at the end but otherwise it was a bunch of “tell me about a time when”. Wish I had gone in with a list of stories to tell.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (United States)

Interview

Three rounds. Career fair. Little room for negotiation of salary. An annual salary increase is difficult to obtain. HR interview. Department interview. General manager interview. Educational background is not so important. The interview process takes up to three weeks.

Interview Questions
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Boston, MA)

Interview

Recruited at school and had 2 interviews. One in person and one video interview. It was fun and easy. Video interview was a bit ackward but you have chance go redo it 3 times.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to juggle more than one thing at once.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (United States)

Interview

I went through multiple rounds of interviews. The first was a phone call with a recruiter. The second was a behavioral interview. The third was with the hiring manager. Then I had separate interviews with two other directors. They were counterparts to my hiring manager, and I would be working with them indirectly. The final interview was with the senior director that my hiring manager reported to.

Interview Questions
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (United States)

Interview

You go in for an interview, take an assessment, ua, and then you're hired on. They will literally hire pretty much anyone. The place is filled with people who are completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Anonymous Employee in Brussels
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Brussels)

Interview

They do behavioural interviews so make sure to prepare for "give me an example where you have to argue with your colleagues" type of questions. Basically, they want to understand how you deal with different situations.

Interview Questions
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Ireland)

Interview

1 first call from the HR (in English) just to invite you to the English test 1 English test by a third party : quick and easy test. The HR call you back very quick after that to tell you if you passed the test. 1 interview with the HR

Interview Questions
  • Basics questions to know you more. Questions about your last experience, give some example about stress situations, management, mistakes you have done. Why you think you will be good in that job;
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (United States)

Interview

The first interview was with the manager and the second interview was with another manager of the hotel. Asked very easy questions. The company uses the STAR method and you must wear a suit.

Interview Questions
Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

Je souhaiterais un travail d'entretien compétitif,motivé,régulier et aussi travail avec des bons personnes motivant,travailler dans le milieu tranquillisant,libre .je suis un bon travailleur pour ceux qui me sont fidèles, honnêtes

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi avez vous désirez travailler à nos services ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 425