Starwood Hotels & Resorts Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Security Officer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

There are 3-4 interviews that must be completed before and offer is extended to you. I met with HR first for an overview of the position I applied for, then I met with the HR Director. Afterwards I met with the Director of Security and finally the General Manager of the property. The entire process took a little over a month.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starwood Hotels & Resorts

Anonymous Employee in Steamboat Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Steamboat Springs, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Pretty quick and painless. Applied online and submitted resume. And got an email back in a few days.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience help you in this job field?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel you would make a positive impact on the Sheraton family.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Be professional and confidence about yourself and answer the question which you know! Don’t try to play with them.

Interview Questions

• i went for the Interview in Westin- Mumbai. the Question was very simple but very difficult for me, because i was not sure about the same and i didnt answered.
      the question was : what is the Date and Day today?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Growth.