State Bank of Hyderabad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of Hyderabad

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad in July 2010.

Interview

After you get selected in entrance examination,interview is scheduled within a month of the results. The wait after the written exam is pretty long. It was held in march and the results were out only in July.1 GD and 1 interview. Panel is friendly and supportive. Girls generally get through

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have standard pay

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It is the second phase of recruitment process, after the online written test. The interview panel is very cordial, easy going and makes the candidate feel comfortable to open up. Asked questions on
    Bio-data and on what I spoke during Group discussion ( which was held before the interview).

Interview Questions

• Demographic Dividend is a ticking time-bomb. What is your take on that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview (Personality test) is the second part of Phase II of the recruitment process, after Group discussion. Interview went on for only 12 minutes, with four panel members. Each panel member asked questions one after another. No one interfered with another or my answers. The questions were general, not too related to bank terminology, not too deep. They were friendly all along.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between IQ and EQ, and what would you choose if you can only choose one of them?   Answer Question

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interviews are conducted by a committee consisting of top management including 2 GMs and headed by a CGM. The interview would normally last for 15 minutes to half an hour and is based on your past experience, your performance, the places where you have worked, the main portfolios handled by you and the like.

Interview Questions

• The questions are based on your job profile to test your knowledge, understanding and maturity as also your attitude towards your job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no scope for negotiation. It's an internal promotion

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

After qualifying the written examination one would be called for interview and group discussion.In the interview one can be asked anything from ones own self to current affairs or general questions regarding their hobbies, only after qualifying both written and interview the canditate is given the job.

Interview Questions

• Since general knowledge itself is a very wide area one can be asked anything from there but the canditate should be very honest and confient and shouldnt guess anything.   Answer Question

CHIEF MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The committee has given me a chance to explain my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and my achievements. So I was totally impressed upon in the interview.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase, as this is a promotion and the emoluments and other benefits will be extended on par with the same category of officers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Promotion from Clerical Cadre. After qualifying a written test interview will be conducted putting question on Personal, family, General Awareness and especially about latest developments in banking industry as well as working bank.

Interview Questions

• Is it possible merger of all nationalised banks as one or merger of all associate banks into State Bank of India, the parent bank.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (New Delhi (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

My interview was a group interview.There were four members in interview panel. Every member asked 3-4 questions with me.It was around 20 minutes.
    I want to suggest to the candidates please be prepared with your Honours Subject,current affairs,and about the company for which you are going for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason that Jharkhand is divided from Bihar?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was already mentioned in recruitment notice.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Hyderabad (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

first v have a written test n then an interview wherein they get to ask most of banking related questions n general awarenes...be specific n thorough with ur biodata given...there will be around five members in the interview board...we shud b very clear wid answers n no nervousness to b shown..

Interview Questions

• y banking...it wil be asked if in case we r frm a different background...   Answer Question