State Bank of India Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Jamshedpur (India)).

Interview

I was hired by State Bank of India, way back in 1983. I clearly remember those were summer days of month June when I got a letter from the bank to appear before an interview board at red cross building, Gandhi Maidan, Patna. I was very happy and on scheduled date of interview I faced the interview with confidence and came out in flying colours.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember that I was asked any difficult question. I was asked question mostly related to the job I was already doing at that time. Answering them was quite a fun & no hassles or tension were there.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only thing I could negotiate was my place of posting. But, I could not do that too, because I had to grab a good job for my life. Somehow, I was given very satisfactory posting at capital of Jharkhand, i.e. Ranchi.

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India in October 2010.

Interview

There is a test conducted at national level. Once the test result are out, they wil cal for interview. Usually ratio is 1:3. Interview phase consists of GD followed by an interview. GD will be done as a group of 10 people. Interview will be conducted by a panel of 4 members.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview is conducted by the top management. They usually ask you about your educational background and topics related to banking. Questions can get little technical at times depending on your profile. The panel has 4-5 people consisting of bank officials and a psychologist. They also ask you questions related to your interests.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India in October 2011.

Interview

written test including skill test,reasoning etc,group discussion,personality test,panel interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a 5 panel interview and they have asked me all related issue apart from personal to the banking sector. they have asked me about previous employer and profile as well reason for leaving. they have asked me about current political scenario and Anna Harare movement.

Interview Questions

• Being male why you have given cooking is as hobby.   1 Answer
    • Why you have left IAF   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Courteous panel. Four members in the panel.
    Chairperson asked questions about background. Rest asked about current affairs and expectations from the job. Each panelist gave ample time to think and answer the question.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

A GD session followed by a group excercise followed by the actual interview which focussed on banking knowledge and other general knowledge ..the board consisted of various members from the upper echelons of SBI

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• it was a bit technical and rest general interview questions,education background,job,experience,banking industry and group of five people took my interview,written test,group discussion and personal interview although I went without any preparation but cracked it etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc   Answer Question