State Bank of India Interview Questions in Chennai, India | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it was good exp. Other guys should aslo make their way to the job.Have confidence and faith in your self, Make sure you give the answer frankly and boldly. You must be very confident.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Our interview process for consulting positions varies by location. Typically, however, you can expect at least two rounds of interviews—each consisting of one or more interviews or assessments. These interviews are commonly divided into three parts:

Knowing more about you.

We want to learn more about your background and personal experiences to see how and where you might fit in at BCG.

Understanding how you solve problems.

Working with your interviewer, you’ll analyze a case study and develop solutions to the client challenge it poses. The case will typically be based on a real BCG project, giving you insight into what it’s like to work here. Often, there are no right or wrong answers; instead, we’re evaluating your thinking process, strategic skills, and ability to make a strong case for your recommendations.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

First - Written test which consists of apps, English and logical
    Second - Group Discussion
    Third - 1-1 Interview...

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit your IAs'?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was able to negotiatable....