State Bank of India Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clerk

State Bank of India Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangarapet (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Bangarapet (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed along with around 100 others. We were 1st led into the room where five panel members which was 4 men and 1 lady who were very well versed not only in their field of work but also in others we were asked questions based upon our subjects

Interview Questions

• which place was Shakespeare born?   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiations took place

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

the state bank of india was recruited for clerk in the year of 2009. there was 11000 vacant seat for clerk. first SBI took the written exam then qualified person will be called for an interview.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Kolkata (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

quite tough one, asked a variety of qstns, skill test psychologial tests, body movement, knowledge of current affairs, financial reforms etc

Interview Questions

• why do you want a job in the bank, being a science student...??   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience and moreover i learnt a lot from the interview. there was a group of members sitting for taking my interview. Initially i was very nervous seeing a group of members but they were quiet good and were encouraging me. I gained more confidence by giving this interview.

Clerk Interview

Interview

through written examination

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

After exam, an interview was taken, was 5 minutes in general, but mine was 20 minutes. And I proud being selected and later joined the organization, in 2010, it was amazingly fun.

Interview Questions

• Who is more intelligent daughter or son?   1 Answer