State Bank of India Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Deputy Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.6

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview- mostly technical with a panel of 3 members.
The questions asked were mostly technical with greater emphasis on analytic skills. Questions pertaining to HR were limited and encompassed your KRAs defined at previous prganization

Interview Questions

• More on the applicability of guidelines and financials than the formula itself   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations...they have a fixed offer

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Agra, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I wad asked for my previous assignment as i worked for last 22YEARS in sbi. I did the job of various assignment.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Initial communication is fairly good. Planning by the authorities is excellent as all concerned officials are involved and everything is perfectly planned. About No. of Interviews faced by me for Assistant manager's post is 4 and Dy. Manager's post is 3 and Manager's post is 3. Work culture in the institution is fairly good and officer's have to face most of the difficulties. People have generally liked State Bank of India. Overall interview process is good.

Interview Questions

• During my Scale III in interview in 2010, I was shocked by one question by the main interviewer. The question was.... "How is your relation with your AGM (Admin)?".   1 Answer

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Not that great. Average interview. Just attitude check.. it was kind of ok interview . Not that difficult to crack once you clear your written exam.Not that great. Average interview. Just attitude check.. it was kind of ok interview . Not that difficult to crack once you clear your written exam.

Interview Questions

• Why are leaving private sector and joining SBI for lesser salary?   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A very lengthy process. They follow a typical PSU style interview process. The interview happened long-time back a decade back. Was interviewed for Deputy Manager but was offered an Associate designation. Was interviewed first by the Group Head and since got selected, was thereafter interviewed by a panel of top management consisting of the Group Head, MD, President and HR Head.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process included online application for the exam. A minimum work experience of 3 years in a bank / financial institution was necessary. Those successful in the exam were called for a group discussion, followed by interview. The whole process took around 3-4 months to complete.

Interview Questions

• Related to what I had been doing in my past employment.   1 Answer