State Bank of India Executive Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Executive Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

3.2

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

I was hired through campus placement.
The process included an aptitude test followed by a psychometric test and personal interview.
Interview questions were mainly related to preferred location,family background etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Bhilai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Online Written Exam--GD--PI

Interview Questions

• Personality Type, Attitude, Professional and Educational Information.   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Online aptitude test followed by 2 rounds of interview. you should have thorough knowledge about words written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• questions on father's employeers and the ministry it belongs to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was fixed as I was campus recruit.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

it was good exp. Other guys should aslo make their way to the job.Have confidence and faith in your self, Make sure you give the answer frankly and boldly. You must be very confident.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of Group Discussion and 1 round of Interview. The group discussion topics were based on basic insurance knowledge questions. The idea is to understand the comprehending and communicative capabilities of the people. The interview is more centred towards the job profile for which the candidate is being chosen.

Interview Questions

• Do you think the broking community is doing a disservice to the insurance companies?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

i selected in campus,first apti, then technical and HR, interview is good, as fresher dont join here, salary range low, for manger level good salary