State Bank of India Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Resume Screening and Personal Interview the total interview process took for 15 to 20 days to get results.

Pros:
Best experience
 You can learn new topics every day,
Brand Image
Paid Internship.

Cons:
No official will be ready to help you
Internal information will be provided limited

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India in April 2013.

Interview

It was a well organised and smooth process. They knew what they wanted in a intern. So they hand picked the lot.

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Nothing was asked. I was selected as I was one of the top ten rankers. They had many projects for undergrads so thats why they chose in this manner. No questions were asked only non disclosure signature was taken.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Visakhapatnam (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

College placement interacted with SBI to get internships for students. We as a 5 member group met the GM, discussed the applicability of our course to their operations. They liked it and approved us the internship

Interview Questions

• Can you churn the data to better identify the flaws in the cluster operations   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple off campus interview with Human Resources, led to an offer of unpaid internship which I gladly accepted as I was just graduated and jobless. I have no more words to say.

Interview Questions

• What is your Salary expectation   1 Answer