State Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

State Bank of India Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

very easy interview

Interview Questions

• would you consider yourself a tidy person?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus.Shortlisting was done based on individual profile , it was further followed by PI. Its a wonderful organisation to gain on rich knowledge and experience.
    Be truthful and confident about what you say.

Interview Questions

• Mainly related to current banking issues and how as an intern one can contribute.   Answer Question
    • Some question regarding subject were also asked.   Answer Question

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Panel was very accommodating and not intimidating. There is Group discussion and Group Exercise prior to interview. The group discussion is held in a systematic manner, everybody gets a chance to put up their points and is not at all chaotic.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

A GD session followed by a group excercise followed by the actual interview which focussed on banking knowledge and other general knowledge ..the board consisted of various members from the upper echelons of SBI

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I applied for the job on the basis of their advertisement and after clearing the call India written test was called for the interview. In interview they check your background, knowledge about your subject, economy, general awareness , etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Economic situation, General knowledge, hobbies, etc.   1 Answer

Probationery Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Jaipur, West Bengal (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Hiring process includes written exam of objective type in two tiers, followed by group discussion and personal interview. Two group exercises and a personal interview are included in GD-PI round.

Probationary Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Patna, Bihar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took place at Patna LHO. Interview was overall easy. Before interview, Group exercise which included group discussion and priority arrangement discussion. Interview process took 10 min approximately. Result were out after 2 months.

Interview Questions

• In interview, questions were general in nature, like why banking after engineering, how u will be useful to us, some questions from current affairs and finally meaning of my name   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Resume Screening and Personal Interview the total interview process took for 15 to 20 days to get results.

Pros:
    Best experience
     You can learn new topics every day,
    Brand Image
    Paid Internship.

Cons:
    No official will be ready to help you
    Internal information will be provided limited

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Kolkata (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very easy interview related to personal experience and basic analytical skills.
    It was my first interview experience.Interview was taken by 3 people panel. One of them was head HR of local head office kolkata.

Interview Questions

• Is technology a boon or curse?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

In Campus interview there were 2 rounds :
    1. Group discussion
    2. Personnel interview
    The interviewer explained us the profile of company like there future plans which was quite helpful for fresher

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   2 Answers