State Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

very easy interview

Interview Questions

• would you consider yourself a tidy person?   5 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

They asked questions regarding the core subjects of the job title. They checked my theoretical knowlege and communication skills. Background check was done and the process took over two weeks but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as an intern?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of India (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Outgoing and very professional,they look for great leaders.They might ask twisted questions but the answers are simple.Be well prepared in basics ,be confident and relax.The process is time worthy and the teams are great with great experiences.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

it was just direct questions about your studies and how you would target tier1 and tier 2 citites and what kind of people would you target to become your agent and various other questions

Interview Questions

• what u learned in graduation and what kind of people would you target   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

Interview, panel constituting of 5 members including a CGM and 4 GMs, was organized at Local Head Office.

A GD and Group Exercise preceded the Interview.
    Interviewers test your personality and IQ rather than knowledge pertaining to the banking sector.
    GD/GE has a general topic for discussion, again your personality and communication prowess is the major point of analysis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to start a career in the Banking sector?   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

I went for the F2F interview for Android developer. I waited for atleast 2 hours as no one was available for the interview. Then someone comes for the interview and tells that we need to conduct the interview in canteen. They ask you simple questions like activity lifecycle and how to create account on firebase.They simply not gonna give you feedback as the interviews are also conducted for formality.

PO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

My SBI PO interview goes for approx 15 min . In this they ask 15–20 questions include only 1 from technical and others are from recent news. They just check whether you are aware of your surroundings business and news or not.

Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at State Bank of India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

4 very senior panelists, interviewed IN Delhi. This was preceded by Group Discussion on "Privatization of PSUs". Took place at the Headquarters of SBI in Central Delhi. Total interview was for about 30-40 mins. Special attention was to news items

Interview Questions

• Interview was preceded by GD, so questions asked on what I said during the GD   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shillong (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Shillong (India)).

Interview

It was extremely nice. Specific and to the point. They asked about my strengths and knew my weaknesses prior to getting the job. I had to convince them I would do anything to turn my weaknesses to strengths. The professionalism and fairness was commendable. People from Shillong could never be in the board of interviews and likewise for toehr states.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle joining the bank considering I came from a mass media background.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

The selection is through an open national level examination in which 1000 officers are selected from hundreds of thousands. Multi-stage examination with test of aptitude and interview at the end.