State Bank of India Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

2.9

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a three step process viz. Aptitude test,GD and PI.
1)Aptitude test had general quant, english and reasoning questions along with 80 psychometric questions.Ample time is there to solve.
2) GD is based on general topics/current affairs-
my topic was-" Why was India rich before but poor now?"
3)PI- Interview was easy and they asked simple questions based on your resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India in December 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment. we had an online aptitude test which had four sections namely verbal, logical, quantitative , and personality test. shortlisted candidates had a round of group discussion which was again an elimination round. 10 students got the call for last round of interview. finally 3 got selected for the post of Management trainee and i am among one those lucky 3.

Interview Questions

• difficult question : if i was given posting in some interior part of kerala where people do not understand hindi / english how to survive and do business there?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

campus placement

Interview Questions

• if posted in any remote places where survival is the matter of question how to generate business there?   Answer Question

insurance sector, which i don't want to go

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India in November 2014.

Interview

As it was a campus drive, the company first filtered through an aptitude test which was then followed by a group discussion and a personal Interview. The overall process is very systematic and completed the process in a single day.

Interview Questions

• GD topic: "Is the inventor of chess a racist, as white moves first?"   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was very clear and smooth. We were told in advance all the details regarding our job profile and our CTC. All the questions asked related to various aspects of the job were satisfactorily answered. The entire process from the initial screening to the final selection was really transparent. The company representatives were very amiable and supportive. My interview experience was great.

Interview Questions

• The models of distribution followed by SBI Life was an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview started with a scenario based question which i wasn't able to attend but gave right answers to all the questions that followed.

Interview Questions

• You are stuck at a cross road and the sign board is broken.How will u reach your destination ? You dont have a cell phone n its really dark and raining outside.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't did any negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India in November 2008.

Interview

Company intially screened the candidates as per their minimum standard required, such as minimum passing % in Class X, XII, B.COM, any professional degree etc. After a group of 20 were formed and group discussion was held after that the selecton and interview with the panel. After this the result were announced. Panel consisted of CGM, GM & DGM of the Bank.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was done.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

the interview process was detailed and a lot of question were asked on academics, hobbies, mission and vision for carrier.
    interview taken by country head , HR
    they are strict on gauging honesty of the candidate

Interview Questions

• where do u see 10years from now?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of India in February 2009.

Interview

it was 2 round interview
    1) group discussion
    2) panel interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Chennai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

First - Written test which consists of apps, English and logical
    Second - Group Discussion
    Third - 1-1 Interview...

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit your IAs'?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was able to negotiatable....