State Bank of India Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Bank of India Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at State Bank of India

3.7

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview happens with Area Manager, then Zonal Manager. After being shortlisted the HR calls for documents. The salary is negotiated and after that the Management approves the appointment accordingly. The interview is normal, but three stages.

Interview Questions

• From when can we expect productivity out of you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were long and I really need to put my foot down at a certain package after certain point of discussion.

Other Interview Reviews for State Bank of India

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of India (Visakhapatnam (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

got call from consultancy and sent resume i got a cal after 2 days and it took more than one month to got the offer letter.but it took more than 30 days to get my offer letter,medical test are very important nad they will be taken by sbi panel doctors.

Interview Questions

• they will ask questions on stock markets and your previous experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much to negiote

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Bank of India.

Interview

Initial communication was through a recruiter firm which set up the date. First round was face to face with the officials at Bangalore. After qualifying, second round was again taken by the senior officials from Mumbai. Then the HR made the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the products I've dealt in my previous workplace?   Answer Question
    • If I'm given 100 rupees, how do I allocate the portfolio of that person if:
      a. He has an growth risk profile
      b. He is conservative   Answer Question