State Bank of Pakistan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Bank of Pakistan

Intern Interview

Interview

easy interview. 3 rounds with one behavioral, one technical and one mix. Each interview is held on different day and is 1 hour long. all 3 were panel interviews with 3 people.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Interview panel was good. Questions were asked on merit. Environment was motivating. Questions pertaining to the experience, job field and future outlook in the bank. Checked the confidence level of the candidate by asking tricky questions. Written test was hard and results were purely on merit.

Interview Questions

• Was current financial crisis (year 2008) impacted Pakistan Job industry severely or it was normal?   1 Answer

Internee Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2014.

Interview

The Interview was approx 45 minutes long. The panel comprised of 10 senior management personnel from different departments which initially seemed a bit intimidating. the questions however were relatively easy and the interview ended in 45 minutes. There weren't many questions focused on the policy side since I was applying for a position in the Banking Services Corporation which is the operational arm of the central bank.

Interview Questions

• What is the problem of circular debt? How can it be resolved? What do you know about SBP - BSC?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan.

Interview

There is a newspaper advertisement whenever there is a job opportunity. You can also check their website for new job postings. You need to send you CV. If your CV is short-listed, you've got to appear in a technical test. If you get short-listed in technical test, then you will be asked to appear in a technical interview. Finally, you need to appear for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• It depends on the specific field you have applied for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer you a salary, no negotiations. They then send you an offer letter, if you agree to the salary you can join, otherwise you can ignore !

LBMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan (Peshāwar (Pakistan)) in November 2010.

Interview

was called to fill a vacant post , the interview was just a formality in which i had to submit my documents and a few general questions regarding experience and salary and the job requirements

Senior Economist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

It has been long ago. Usually after advertisement, there is a test based on skills required and then those who get through are called for an interview. After the interview process the result is announced as per merit. Selection letters are issued and a few days are given to join.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

one day

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Bank of Pakistan (Hyderābād, Sind (Pakistan)) in June 2010.

Interview

You must got the highest percentage into your courses.