State Farm Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through their website. Received an email a couple days later for a phone interview with recruiter and test analyst. Behavioral based questions and basic technical questions. Interviewed today. They said i'll receive some correspondence within 2 weeks. Hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Tell me about yourself? hat do you know about State Farm?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a challenging situation and how did you go about it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you sought help from your professor but he/she wasn't available? what did you do?   Answer Question
  • Technical: Describe agile methodology   Answer Question
  • How would you test a software? what would be your approach and what steps would you follow?   Answer Question
  • What kind of testing did you do in your academics? what tools do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They didn't ask any bizzare hypothetical questions. The interview was more like a conversation which I liked very much.overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

The interview was one hour and both people conducting the interview were friendly and easy to talk to. Mostly questions regarding past experiences and how I handled myself in certain situations. Questions were a bit complex and made you think but as long as you can organize ideas well then it isn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were given a complex problem and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Irving, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume, waited 2-3 weeks for interview selection notice. Offer extended a week or so after interview. Not all departments move that quickly in filling a position, it depends on how urgent their need is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume through their website and got an email 5 days later requesting a phone interview. 2 days later, I had my initial interview. It was about 30 minutes long and the interviewer was very personable. She asked what I thought were pretty average questions. Being self-employed for most of my professional career, the biggest stumbling block was my lack of corporate management experience. Overall, I think it went well, but I just wasn't the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a specific instance where you had to persuade members of your team to go along with an unpopular management decision and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was through an internal posting