State Farm Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. They didn't ask any bizzare hypothetical questions. The interview was more like a conversation which I liked very much.overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

The interview was one hour and both people conducting the interview were friendly and easy to talk to. Mostly questions regarding past experiences and how I handled myself in certain situations. Questions were a bit complex and made you think but as long as you can organize ideas well then it isn't too bad.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were given a complex problem and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Irving, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume, waited 2-3 weeks for interview selection notice. Offer extended a week or so after interview. Not all departments move that quickly in filling a position, it depends on how urgent their need is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume through their website and got an email 5 days later requesting a phone interview. 2 days later, I had my initial interview. It was about 30 minutes long and the interviewer was very personable. She asked what I thought were pretty average questions. Being self-employed for most of my professional career, the biggest stumbling block was my lack of corporate management experience. Overall, I think it went well, but I just wasn't the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a specific instance where you had to persuade members of your team to go along with an unpopular management decision and how did you handle that?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was through an internal posting