State Farm Claim Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Claim Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at State Farm

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ballston Spa, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Ballston Spa, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Handling claims, dealing with clients, going to meeting, dealing with insurance claims, very busy work days, Great training, Not professional managers, bad communication systems, very confusing software Easy to move up in the company easy to relocate with company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply through State Farm, as I already was working there. Invited for an interview in Dallas, Texas. I had 2 interviews with 2 sets of people in a hotel room. All the furniture was removed with the exception of a round table and 2 chairs. Process was slightly intemidating

Interview Questions

• Situation, Action, Results questions   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in June 2016.

Interview

Scheduled interview for June 16th
    Interview went okay. she had a slight language barrier which kinda threw me off a little with some of the questions. I've been in positions where I didn't deal with coworkers. Self paced environment and I couldn't answer a certain question because of it.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Everything was done online and the interview was via telephone. After you submit York resume, you will be asked to take several online assessments. Then you will be contacted for phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an upset or angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Tell us about yourself followed by competency basedxqustions. Tell us about a time you had multiple projects.how did you handle it with what result. Be careful. One slip up e.g. too much hand movement. Not enough eye contact.or don't answer complete question and hi are eliminated

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Las Cruces, NM).

Interview

There were three teams to two to three people per interview. Pretty intense. Was a week or two before hearing back with a job offer. The interviews lasted the entire morning.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Online application on statefarm.com website, for interview applicants were flown out to Dallas, Texas. Two interviews were done with separate three person panels. The questions asked were pretty straightforward, even if I did not have an answer I gave feedback or spoke to how I would handle a certain situation if it arose.

Interview Questions

• A rank of importance of several tasks - finishing a call, manager performance review, helping on backed up work, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

it was very a friendly atmosphere I spoke with two people both of which were very kind. The interview process was simple it was mainly a way for the interviewer to get to know you

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Over a video conference, this interview was old world State Farm. The hiring is completely different now. This was an internal interview. I did a mock interview with my current supervisors and then I completed the interview on video. I really wanted the job and was qualified, so it was easy.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Columbus, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Behaviorial based questions most of which entail the "tell me about a time when" opening. If you pick up a book you'll be fine. Otherwise, it may throw you off a bit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to do deal with an upset customer.   Answer Question