State Farm Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Claims Processor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

2.6

Claim Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

it was friendly, easy. Nothing unexpected. You should do a mock interview prior since there might be a panel interviewing you. Otherwise, just be yourself and confident. They make the decision very quick.

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at State Farm (Frederick, MD).

Interview

I started by applying online, completing an online assessment, and had two different face to face interviews. After a 3 month process, I was finally offered a position as a Claims Processor, now referred to as Express claims associate.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Very easy process. Was offered the job after the phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Tulsa, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by a panel interview with three people. Simple questions of how you can contribute to their team, and how to resolve disputes with in the work place.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate as soon as you are hired?   Answer Question

Weren't flexible with salary

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online, and received phone interview.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in July 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Received an email to complete two pre-employment tests, a company specific screening and a computer skills test. Shortly after I received a phone call from an HR representative to set up a phone interview. The phone interview consisted mainly of questions asking about specific customer interactions and available skill sets. Received an offer following the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you assisted a coworker to complete a task.   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Online app. Received an email about a week later to take an online personality and skills test. Personality test, 100 or so 1-5 scale question. Skills test, typing test and analytical skills.

1-2 days later, received another email for a phone interview. Real easy, took about 20 minutes. I was offered the job at the end of the interview. She even offered me $2+ an hour than I asked for so I definitely took it.

A few days later, filled out some online background stuff and took a drug test at a local clinic.

I applied on 9/14 and today is 9/27...real quick process.This is a one year contract position so its likely different for me compared to most.

Claim Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Found a posting on indeed.com. Applied Jan. 23th and received an e-mail a few days later instructing me to take two pre-employment tests. The first test had to do with reading graphs with detailed information as well as some questions about your personality and work ethic. The second test was data entry and typing. The next day I recieved an e-mail that I had passed the test and a phone interview was to be scheduled. During the phone interview a recruiter explained more about the position and asked me a few questions like 'Name a specific time when you had to deal with change in your office' and 'Name a specific time you had to explain complex directions to someone'. Not even an hour after the phone interview was complete I received a call with a contingent job offer depending upon a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• 'Explain a specific time when you had recieved either good or bad feedback in your office and how did you respond'   Answer Question

Claim Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within a couple of days to complete the skills assessment test. After a couple of days, I received an email from a recruiter to set up a telephone interview. I completed the telephone interview and was offered a position on the spot. Offer is contingent on a background check. There were a lot of questions pertaining to teamwork and customer service.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was describe a time when you were able to calm down an angry customer or client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter who interviewed me. Then I was sent a personality test. Then I was invited to an in person interview. There were two interviewers for the in person interview and they asked questions about my past experience in customer service and decision making. That interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What customer experience do you have? When have you had to make difficult decisions before on the job?   Answer Question