State Farm Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Claims Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Madison Heights, MI).

Interview

Management reviewed my application and resume. If your current skill set and experience meet the requirements, then a interview was set up. An interview consisted of three person panel. A Drug screen was requested.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how my skill sets and experience would fit into the job I was applying for. Multiple "situational questions" were asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The whole process took roughly 6 weeks. I was emailed a request to complete 2 tests online and then had phone interview. Then had a group interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with another colleague. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

So far the process has taken a week after applying received an email with pre-employment test, next an email to set up a phone interview which is tomorrow will update info later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was 2 people & the questions were strange.They explained the job then we had a 2 person interview where they both asked random questions about the workplace.It was real short & asked questions about the position & what to expect if hired.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in June 2016.

Interview

Scheduled interview for June 16th
    Interview went okay. she had a slight language barrier which kinda threw me off a little with some of the questions. I've been in positions where I didn't deal with coworkers. Self paced environment and I couldn't answer a certain question because of it.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in June 2016.

Interview

Formal interview with two people from the management team who asked a total of 6 questions, then moved into a round table discussion about what I was looking for in a work place.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?; How have you handled negativity in a previous work situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Tacoma, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, quick and easy. They ask the regular call center questions. Very easy to pass, probably why there turnover rate so high. They really dont get to know you as a potential employee by doing over the phone interview and not in person.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at multi tasking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Las Cruces, NM).

Interview

There were three teams to two to three people per interview. Pretty intense. Was a week or two before hearing back with a job offer. The interviews lasted the entire morning.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Over a video conference, this interview was old world State Farm. The hiring is completely different now. This was an internal interview. I did a mock interview with my current supervisors and then I completed the interview on video. I really wanted the job and was qualified, so it was easy.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Farm in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted online for an interview via monster.com. I had a 5 minute phone interview and was asked to interview in person at the district office. After waiting 30 minutes past my interview time I was greeted and told the person who was supposed to interview with me was in a meeting that was running long. I then met with two different people. They were both very sweet, honest, and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want to work for State Farm?
      What experience do you have in Sales?
      Answer Question