State Farm Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.2

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in March 2017.

Interview

I received email from HR, and started from there, I had a test first, then a phone interview and on site interview. I also got a rejection email before my phone interview and then HR emailed me again said she emailed to a wrong person. After on-site interview, they did not contact me for a month.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral questions, and some on my sales skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

They reached out to me seeking the opportunity...
    Next came a phone interview...Then came meeting the district manager. Next thing you know I'm starting my path of success. Confidence is key. I knew where I wanted to go in life and this was just a stepping stone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2015.

Interview

So far so good. Did online test, phone interview and face to face interview the week of June 1. The agent was very nice and he made me feel very comfortable answering questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm (Dover, DE) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview wasn't at all how the job would be. A lot of questions about your work habits and how you stay motivated. Also a lot of questions about customer service. Show up with a lot of examples.

Anonymous Employee in Loudon, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm (Loudon, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was a joke. I was asked zero questions about my abilities. It mostly consisted of the Agent promising me the moon and bragging about all of this "amazing" accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions. It was just the Agent bragging the entire time. I still have no clue why I took this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally told I would be making $70-80k my first year. Then it changed to $40k. Then it changed to $24k after I had worked there for 2 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Portland, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with an independent agent here in SW Portland and he was wonderful. There was an intelligence test for the application process, and another on the day of the interview. The interviewer asked very good/insightful questions, tailored to my background. His office was obviously run well and he was seriously looking for a good fit. He cannot pay for the P&C/Life classes and fees until completion, as he has been burned before. He was very happy with his business. I'm used to seeing through people who sell their company and are lying, but when he said he was with the best company in town he was telling his truth. He also took the time to answer several questions I had about the field. I interviewed last week and still have not heard back from him, but still plan on getting my licenses to work with this company some time in the future. I am an accounting student that likes working with people, and I can tell there is room for me here.

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Slidell, LA) in June 2010.

Interview

My interview consisted of several variable that will make this equal fifty words as that is what this site requires for entry, So with no further ado my interview was a pleasant one the agent was accomidating and conversed well. we reviewed the position expectations and opportunities for growth within the company.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm in January 2011.

Interview

Wonderlic Test plus questions by independent agent. Agent also had packet of standard required questions to ask. Not a bad interview, but over 2.5 hours

Interview Questions

• Tell a specific situation where you had to sell a particular service/product and company   Answer Question

Peanuts for pay