State Farm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.4

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Email, HR round, Technical round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted offer.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Intern Interview

Interview

An agent visited my university seeking interns. Interviews were held on campus. Very informal in my case.

Intern Interview

Interview

Relaxed interviewing style. Mainly behavioral or resume based questions. They mostly just want to know if you can work in a team environment but also work independently. A lot of positions require basic to advanced knowledge of programming languages.

Intern Interview

Interview

I had one interview with HR and covered some of my history. It was all pretty standard. Follow up was an interview onsite. They were also all standard interview questions, mostly behavioral. They didn't not ask any weird trivia questions and there were no skills tests. Whole process took less than 2 months.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied at a job fair and was asked to do an interview. There was a single interview the next day. After that I had to wait a few weeks to get a response from the recruiters. Overall it was pretty simple. Everything was very formal and professional-- make sure to wear a suit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Easy going interview with two interviewees. Questions were mostly behavioral. Not very hard ones, but easy ones to understand you. They were very engaging to talk to, so the whole process felt great. Follow up is important.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Posted Resume On Craigslist, State Farm Agent Called Me Needed A Bilingual Person ASAP. Hired.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (Bloomington, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Pretty informal, a few questions in regards how I would go about doing things. Specially in hard situations. I was hired through a internship fair, so my hiring process was pretty unusual.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a Java class and a Java object?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Farm (West Lafayette, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Only had a phone interview with a woman. She was nice and friendly. Did not ask any hard question but the basics. It is an easy interview. The questions she asked were very easy to answer, not thought provoking at all.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Farm in September 2014.

Interview

I met State Farm in my university career fair and applied for an internship. The person asked me if I need visa sponsorship, me being an international student said yes after a certain period of time but nothing of the sort is required for the internship, he offered me an interview. When I walked in for the interview there was another person sitting with the person I had met in the fair and the former again asked me the same question, I repeated my answer and then they said they do not sponsor and therefore do nor recruit candidates on F-1 visa. It was a 10 minute interview. I was very disappointed as I had spent the entire evening preparing for this. So internationals beware!