Cover image for State Farm

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

State Farm P Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,779 of over 2.8K interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Was a simple 30 minute interview mostly about simple sales questions. The interview was going over the simple process of working for State Farm including how cold calling is a big part of the job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about cold calling?
    Answer Question

State Farm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm in Oct 2022

Interview

About to start my interview, lets see how it goes. Applied online through linked in, reached out about a month after wards for the summer internship. Most likely a fully online interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about State Farm

Join the conversation on

Advertising

3d

a

Senior Creative

Does anyone honesty like the State Farm nfl ads?

20 Comments

Join the conversation on

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was a 2 meeting process, nice conversation. I was able to see in person the office and where I would be working. The entire office was able to also give me any extra information about the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

You have to fill out the application send in your resume then you will receive a pre-assessment after the pre-assessment you’ll be sent a video interview. Awaiting a call back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Overall the Interview process was quick, efficient, and professional. Total of two interviews. First : Hirevue list of behavioral questions and closed with coding problem. Second was a board interview lasted 1 hr and 45 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Coding question was about figuring out if two rectangles intersect.

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Was a HireVue interview as the initial stage in the employment process. Just behavioral questions meant to test different aspects about working with others and your work ethic, nothing crazy. There were 10 questions total.

Interview Questions
  • 1.) Why are you interested in State Farm? 2.) Tell me about your prior work experience and reasons for leaving (if applicable) 3.) What actions have you taken to learn more about the insurance industry? 4.) Tell me about a difficult or complex idea you had to explain to someone 5.) How do you handle multiple priorities at once 6.) When you wanted to pursue a project on your own 7.) Resolving a conflict in a work environment 8.) How you go about asking others for help
2 people found this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Applied online, contacted by a recruiter, then three online interviews (meet with the team twice and a programming assessment). Everything was well coordinated and properly conveyed to me over the phone and email.

Interview Questions
  • Palindrome programming question, similar Leetcode easy questions
2 people found this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Easy. Don't think too much. If past sales experience should be a breeze. Sometimes a two-step process. Usually with the head of the office you're with, so not too bad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

It was a long process. I was excited in the beginning but I ended up declining the offer. They want you to handle 100 cases yourself for extremely low pay and high cost of benefits. Turnover rate is high as this position is available monthly. They told me I wouldn’t be able to find a job with paid benefits. Guess what. I did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Farm

Application

I interviewed at State Farm

Interview

Done through HireVue. Questions are presented via a prompt, there is no live interaction with someone- you have one minute for preparation and then the recording begins. Option to re-record one time for each question. There are about 7-8 questions. Very typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,779 Interviews