State Farm Quote & Bind Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quote & Bind Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Dunwoody, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online for several positions. Passed battery of tests on personality, data entry and listening skills. My application status remained under HR consideration with no interview so I called HR and they suggested I attend the upcoming career fair in Metro Atlanta to meet the recruiters. Got the job!!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a difficult manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Entry-level so no negotiating room. Take it or leave it. However, it's a good company, great benefits and great reputation for career growth resources, support and encouragement. Work hard and plan to acheive your designations. Just get your foot in the door, you wont be at entry level for long.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Quote & Bind Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Tempe, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Wonderful hiring process, very easy for anyone who has sold anything. Don't be intimidated by the job if you feel comfortable talking over the phone you can do this job.

Interview Questions

• Most are STARS questions Situational - Task - Action - Result. Example: describe a situation where you have been asked to work with a difficult partner on a project? In your response you describe the situation, describe the problem/task, steps you took to overcome the obstacle and what the result was   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no negotiation regarding salary. Once you get out of training your income will depend on the number of hours you get scheduled and the days of the week you will be working. Some days pay more because you will get more calls * and commission this is a part time job, great for a full time student