State Farm Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Farm Claims Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

153 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm in May 2017.

Interview

Sent my resume and was told I had to complete an Assessment interview which was a waste of almost 2 hours and within 15 minutes I was informed I was not a candidate for this job.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of graphs and customer service questions. A feedback would have been helpful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Madison Heights, MI).

Interview

Management reviewed my application and resume. If your current skill set and experience meet the requirements, then a interview was set up. An interview consisted of three person panel. A Drug screen was requested.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how my skill sets and experience would fit into the job I was applying for. Multiple "situational questions" were asked.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Everything was done via internet and phone. Many people don't get past the online assessment. I recommend that when you're taking that, be in a quiet area so you can focus completely.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The whole process took roughly 6 weeks. I was emailed a request to complete 2 tests online and then had phone interview. Then had a group interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with another colleague. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Received email to move forward. Had a phone interview. All I did was explain my previous work experience. Went well. Seemed as if the interview was just confirmation that I'd be working for them.

Interview Questions

• No many questions just reviewed my resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

So far the process has taken a week after applying received an email with pre-employment test, next an email to set up a phone interview which is tomorrow will update info later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple you apply and then get an email with the computer text portion for typing skills and listening skills and then you get a phone interview and a call back with the job offer

Auto Claim Express Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on July 28 and received my first congratulation email on August 3rd and did my interview today. it was pretty fast and you have to take a skill test before the interview.

Interview Questions

• a time when you had a conflict with your peers   1 Answer
    • a time when you helped a customer beyond and above   Answer Question
    • lots of behavioral question and they wanted specific answer not broad ones. specific conversations   Answer Question

PI Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Farm (Duluth, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in July, Was sent an email 1st week in August to complete online comprehensive exam. Completed, and was contacted to complete phone interview. Lasted 45 minutes. Then, Was contacted to meet with hiring manager to complete in person interview. Lasted 30 Minutes. Very straightforward and behavioral test- like questions. They told me they will let me know this week if I got it. They also told me they would not be starting me for work until October. Its currently august.

Update: I was offered the job upon completion of HireRight background check and drug screen. The process took 2 weeks, and I received a call from HR stating I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in which you had a customer still upset with you, regardless of your efforts to satisfy them?

Tell me a time in which you had struggles with technology?

Why state farm?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is pre-set, so there is no negotiation. You either accept it, or deny it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at State Farm (Richardson, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was 2 people & the questions were strange.They explained the job then we had a 2 person interview where they both asked random questions about the workplace.It was real short & asked questions about the position & what to expect if hired.